- General terms
1.1. This offer, according to the Civil Code of Ukraine, is an official offer of Dynamic Woods LLC, hereinafter referred as “the Seller”, to sell goods remotely, i.e. through the online store, hereinafter referred as the “Agreement”, and to place public offers (bids) on the official website of the Seller- www.dynamic-woods.eu (hereinafter referred as the “website”).
1.2. The moment of complete and unconditional acceptance of this offer by the Buyer (acceptance) to enter into a contract of sale of goods is the fact of payment for the order by the Purchaser on the terms of this Agreement, within the terms and at the prices indicated on the website of the Seller.
- Concepts and definitions
2.1. In this offer, unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms have the following meanings:
* «Goods» – models, accessories, hardware and accompanying items;
* «Online Store» – in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On electronic commerce” means to represent or sale goods, works or services by performing electronic transactions.
* «Seller» – company implementing the products displayed on the website.
* «Buyer» – physical person who has entered into the Agreement with the Seller on the terms set out below.
* «Order» – selection of individual items from the list of goods specified by the Buyer when ordering and carrying out the payment with the card.
- Subject of agreement
3.1. Seller must transfer goods to the buyer and the buyer is obliged to pay and accept the goods on the terms of this Agreement.
This Agreement governs the sale of goods in the Online Store, including:
– voluntary choice of the buyer of the goods in the Online Store;
– independent registration of the buyer’s order in the Online Store;
– payment order by the Buyer, made in the Online Store;
– processing and delivery of the order to the Buyer in possession according to the terms of this Agreement.
4.1. The buyer places an order in the Online Store via the “order form”, or places its order by e-mail or phone number listed on the web-page.
4.2. Order dispatch time – 3 working days from the date of registration of the application. If the order is issued on a weekend or holiday, the dispatch time is calculated from the first working day after the weekends or holiday.
- Order payment
5.1. The buyer pays Order as follows:
5.1.1. With service – Online payment Liqpay.
5.1.2. Payment by bank transfer to the Seller’s account.
5.1.3 If the Buyer did not complete the payment then the Online Shop reserves the right to cancel the order.
- Cost and Delivery Conditions
6.1. The Goods could be picked up from the warehouse of the Seller or delivered by a courier in Kyiv, or to an office of the delivery company selected by the Buyer provided it is located in Kyiv.
6.2. Delivery is included in the price of the goods.
- Rights and obligations of the Parties
7.1. The seller must:
– follow the terms of this Agreement;
– complete the Buyer’s order in the case the payment is completed by the latter;
– deliver the goods to the Buyer in accordance with the selected models in the shop, order description and conditions of the agreement.
– check the quantitative and qualitative characteristics of the goods at the time of their packaging at the Seller’s warehouse.
7.2. Seller has the right to:
– unilaterally suspend the provision of services under this agreement in the event of a breach this Agreement by the Buyer.
7.3. The buyer must:
– complete the payment on time and receive the Goods according to the conditions of this contract.
7.4. The buyer has the right to:
– place an order in the shop;
– require the seller to follow the terms of this agreement.
- Liability of parties
8.1. Parties are responsible for non-performance or improper performance of the terms of this agreement in the manner provided by this Agreement and legislation of Ukraine.
8.2. Seller is not responsible for:
– minor discrepancy between the color of the goods, that may differ from the product’s image solemnly due to the difference in its representations on some screens;
– content and truthfulness of the information provided by the Buyer when ordering;
– delays and interruptions in the provision of services (order processing and product delivery) that occur for reasons beyond its control;
– illegal actions carried out by the Buyer by means of access to the Internet;
– transmission of the Buyer’s network identifiers – IP, MAC-addresses, login and password to third parties;
8.3. The buyer, using its access to the Internet, is solely responsible for the damage caused by his actions (personally or using other’s username and password) to other persons, to legal entities, the State or the moral principles of morality.
8.4. In the case of force majeure, the parties shall be exempt from the conditions of this agreement. Under force majeure for the purposes of this agreement refers to events that are extraordinary, unforeseen character, which exclude or objectively hinder the execution of this contract, the occurrence of which the Parties could not have foreseen and prevented by reasonable means.
8.5. Parties are making maximum efforts to resolve any differences exclusively through negotiations.
- Other conditions
9.1. Online Store reserves the right to unilaterally make changes to this agreement subject to pre-publication on the website www.dynamic-woods.eu
9.2. Online Store is created for remote method of selling products online.
9.3. Buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the information given when placing an order. At the same time, the implementation of acceptance (the ordering process and the subsequent payment of the goods) Buyer provides the Seller with its unequivocal consent to the collection, processing, storage and use of their personal data, in the understanding of the memory “On protection of personal data.”
9.4. Payment issued by the Purchaser in the shop order is complete Buyer’s acceptance of the terms of the sales contract (public offer) is the actual date of the conclusion of the sales contract between the Buyer and the Seller.
9.5. Using the resource online store for preview of the goods and for an order for the Buyer has free.
9.6. Information provided by the Buyer is confidential. Online store uses customer information solely for the purpose of processing orders, sending notification to the Buyer, the delivery of goods, the implementation of settlements and others.
9.7. Refunds for the goods that have not been delivered for any reason, is made exclusively based on a written application of the Buyer, to the card account of the Buyer given them in the Statement of cash return for 7 banking days from the date of such statements in any Seller’s Shop.
- Agreement time
10.1. This Agreement shall come into force from the date of acceptance of the order by the Buyer, and be valid until complete fulfillment of obligations by the parties, except in the case of its early termination.
10.2. Parties have the right to terminate the contract unilaterally, in the event of failure of one of the parties to the terms of this Agreement and in the cases stipulated by the current legislation of Ukraine.
- Repayment of appropriate quality goods
11.1. Return to the online store is made by the Buyer costs.
11.2. When returning the Purchaser goods of good quality, Online Store returns it paid for the goods a sum of money upon return of the item minus compensation online store costs associated with the delivery of the goods to the Buyer.
Dynamic Woods LLC
Place of business:
Chemin du Vieux Reservoir 5
1116 Сottens Switzerland